Care Fees Planning
A compassionate approach to Care Fees Planning
Paying for care can be costly, complex and emotional. We bring experience (a lot of it), simple solutions, and a high level of support.
We all face many financial problems during our lives but the prospect of paying for care, whether for ourselves or our loved ones has the potential to diminish finances like almost nothing else. Paying for care is an open-ended financial commitment – no one has any idea at the outset how long care will be needed.
If you are in this situation, it is more important than ever to make sure that you take advice by discussing your circumstances with an expert who understands the issue in its entirety.
Considered and clear guidance from qualified experts.
We always ensure that our advice fits your needs.
- Firstly, we’ll make sure we fully understand your situation.
- We’ll check to see whether you need to pay for care (not everyone does by any means).
- We’ll check that you are receiving ALL of the State Benefits to which you are entitled.
- We shall work out exactly what your care funding problem is.
- We shall help you to understand the WAYS OF PAYING FOR CARE and help you to choose the option that works best for you.
Above all, we never forget that care fees planning can be a difficult time for all involved. Our team will always offer friendly support when you or your loved ones need it most.